Donors making at least a $100 gift to the United Way of Norman could win an astronaut adventure!
Below you will find information and rules for the 2020 Campaign Prizes. Prize drawings will be held at the United Way of Norman's Celebration event on December 16, 2020 at the University of Oklahoma Memorial Union.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Holder by email or call our office at 405.329.2025.
Kennedy Space Center Astronaut Experience
All donors giving at least $100 are eligible and automatically entered in a chance to win a Kennedy Space Center Astronaut Experience sponsored by Windstone Construction.
- Airfare for 2 to Orlando, FL
- 3 night stay at Hyatt Place Orlando/Universal
- Lunch with an Astronaut
- 2-day Visitor Complex Admission
- Kennedy Space Center Explore Bus Tour for 2
- Winspire booking and concierge service
First Time Donors
First-time donors are eligible for a $300 gift card courtesy of Julia Chew Agency, State Farm
Donors who give a gift of $250 or more and are under the age of 40 are eligible for a $200 gift card courtesy of Julia Chew Agency, State Farm
All Donors who make a gift of at least 10% more than the previous year are eligible to win a $110 gift card.
1. Donors are automatically entered into prize drawings based on the following guidelines:
- Make a gift for first time: One (1) entry for First Time Donors drawing
- Make a gift of $250+ and under the age of 40: One (1) entry for Young Leaders drawing
- Make a gift of $100: One (1) entry for Napa Valley Backroads & Railways Experience drawing
- Make a gift of at least 10% more than the previous year: One (1) entry for 110% Club drawing
2. Donations must be made no later than 5 p.m., Friday, December 11, 2020 to qualify for drawings.
3. United Way staff, United Way Board of Directors, Committees, United Way Campaign Cabinet, United Way Council Members and their immediate families are not eligible. Immediate families include spouses, parents, children, grandchildren, and their respective spouses.
4. Corporate contributions including Charitable Foundations are not eligible. (Exception: Small business owners who make their contributions in the name of their business may be eligible)
5. The contest winner will be notified immediately by telephone or by certified mail. Proper identification will be required upon presentation of the prize.
6. Contest winner assumes all liability with regard to use of the prize.
7. Contest winner agrees that the United Way of Norman may use his/her name and/or likeness for publicity purposes.
8. The winner will be required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of the United Way of Norman, and their respective agents and employees.