2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people from all communities and of all ages to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Every day hundreds of people across Oklahoma turn to 2-1-1 for information and support—whether financial, domestic, health or disaster-related.
2-1-1 can be accessed by phone or online. A toll-free call to 2-1-1 connects you to a community resource specialist who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
You’ll find information about:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- Emergency information and disaster relief
- Employment and education opportunities
- Services for veterans
- Health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- Support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, 2-1-1 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.