Federal Work Study Office Assistant (Part-time, 2 Openings)
These positions are available from August 15, 2016 to May 12, 2017. Schedule varies Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and is flexible around class schedules.
- Provides clerical support for the United way staff. Duties may include:compiling and typing letters, preparing invoices, assembling mailings, updating database as it pertains to contact reports, obits and returned mail, organizing the calendar for the community using the app, scheduling and setting up meetings.
- Greets all visitors to United Way of Norman and answers all incoming telephone calls.
- Maintains a pleasant and organized work environment. In charge of the presentation of the front of the office, board room and kitchen area.
- Assists United Way staff with various projects and events including Women in Action, Day of Caring, Celebrity Sing and United Way Initiatives.
- Performs other United Way duties as assigned.
- Clerical skills and strong computer skills, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have received and accepted a work study award for the FALL semester
- Experience in handling multi-line phone systems and general off equipment as well as front desk and volunteer experience preferred.
- Preference given to those interested in Non-Profit organizations.
- One student in the morning and one student in the afternoon.
For more information and to apply click here