As a recipient of funds, we ask for your assistance in acknowledging our important partnership publicly.
We are supplying you with instructions and tools to acknowledge the funding you receive, which will help show the link between United Way of Norman and the excellent work that you do.
Where to use the credit line/logo
- Any media or type of communication that recognizes other funding sources must also recognize United Way of Norman.
- Printed/promotional materials relevant to the program(s) being funded such as newsletters, press releases and educational materials.
- Online materials including websites, blogs and electronically distributed releases. The electronic logo should link to the United Way of Norman website, www.unitedwaynorman.org.
- Signage: The United Way logo should be placed at all entrances to program spaces. Appropriate signage will be provided for you.
- Social Media: Where appropriate, use the hashtag #LiveUnitedNorman
Crediting United Way of Norman
- The United Way of Norman must be credited by using the United Way of Norman logo and/or credit line.
- The logo(s) provided to you must be produced as a unit without alteration.
- In addition to the use of the United Way of Norman logo, funding recipients may also use the following line of text to credit United Way of Norman:
“This program is supported in part by a grant from United Way of Norman.”
This is the current United Way of Norman logog. You can download logo files for use here- https://www.unitedwaynorman.org/logo